Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Secure Your Computer with TechGenie Free Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware Programs

Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware are 100% reliable security programs that are available with TechGenie suites. Read on to learn about these products…

No matter how secure your Internet connection maybe, it is still vulnerable to attacks from viruses and malicious software. Malicious software or malware are software that enters your computer in the form of codes and scripts with the intention of stealing information from your computer and misuse it without your knowledge. You need to guard your online sessions and digital data against these infections.

Malware has many forms and types, Spyware is one of them. Spyware steals information from our personal computers and passes it on to a third parties without our consent. The basic aim of this malicious software is to collect personal data and information from personal computers and misuse them.

If lately you have been experiencing sudden pop-ups flashing across your computer screens or inappropriate websites opening up without you attempting to open them, it could be signs of malware attack. To safeguard your computer and keep your personal information safe and secure TechGenie has brought for you the Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware tools that are available with three suites – TechGenie Free Anti-Antivirus, Total Security and Absolute. Though the latter two are paid suites, the former is a free suite which also includes free tools like Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware.

Free Anti-Malware

The TechGenie Anti-Malware tool helps in safeguarding your personal computer from malware invasions. The free security tool is a very trustworthy solution to all problems resulting from malware attacks. It simply detects and removes malware that has entered your computer without your knowledge.

Features of Free Anti-Malware

• To protect your personal information against all possible malware threats, it scans all the data that are being received in your computer.

• After it is installed, the anti-malware program not only protects your computer from new attacks but it deep scans the system for old threats that may have been hidden in your computer and removes them.

• While it scans for viruses, the free anti-malware tool doesn’t slow down your computer’s performance.

• Irrespective of their location, the security tool scans all areas of your hard drive and eliminates the threats. However, if you want, you can exclude areas that you don’t want to scan.

Free Anti-Spyware

TechGenie Free Anti-Spyware tool from is a robust tool that provides protection from spyware threats. This tool provides multi-layer protection to your computer, 24x7.

Features of Free Anti-Spyware

• Without compromising on the speed or performance of the system, the tool scans your computer for possible threats.

• It has multi-layers of protection, which shield your computer in a fierce way. It blocks harmful files trying to penetrate your computer and removes the ones that are already hiding.

• This tool doesn’t conflict with any other existing antivirus or anti-spyware program present in your computer.

•  It has scheduled scanning capabilities to let you enjoy total control of your computer.

To enjoy the benefits of these two programs, download today!

1 comment:

  1. I'm 47 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had the flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting in underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was that I enjoyed smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they started to find a solution on their own to help my condition.I am a 47 now who was diagnosed with COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable.. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked it. On searching, internet we saw a testimony of a brother, Nathaniel, how he was also cured of COPD lungs. By a doctor Akhigbe and the brother also wrote the doctor contact on the testimony. I contacted the doctor I was writing to the doctor and my husband was writing to him too. The doctor told us what to do and the next week I received the herbal medicine and the following instruction. It was really unbelievable after I finished the medicine. Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine is supernatural, that is how I was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe with his  herbal medicine cure. Here is his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and other diseases, his medicine will cure you completely and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life. It's a lesson I learned and never to forget in my life now I promise my God myself and my family never to smoke again.. All thanks to doctor  Akhigbe, the real herbalist doctor with natural herbs who have cured different people with their different problem.
    Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION, IMMUNOTHERAPY, GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD,CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, ANTI VIRUS,  INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIES,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +234 90 1075 4824
    God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.  

    ReplyDelete